badge

My outfit and makeup for my cousin's engagement

Its been a hectic weekend with less sleep & more travel.. Had my cousin's engagement in Bangalore & had to go for another party in Nellore. And finally office today :( Thought I ll come up with a simple post today with not much of writing & more of pics... 


There was a ring exchange ceremony followed by partying & dancing.. I thought I ll wear my Sangeet Lehenga since I did not get any occasion after that to wear it again... I wore a kundan set, did my own makeup & went to a salon called Fushions in Kammanahalli, Bangalore. 


Sangeet-Outfit-Indian
My Outfit
                             Indian-Sangeet-MakeupIndian-Jewellery-Bridal                                                        

Pink-Purple-Eyemakeup

                        


I shall do an eyemakeup tutorial soon.

Lehenga : Kalanikethan, Express Avenue Mall,Chennai

Kundan Set: Mumbai

I had some time for shopping in the morning & ventured into a shop called Samyakk & bought 2 salwar materials and a beaded necklace from a roadside shop... find the pic below..


Indian-Outfit-Shopping
Salwars Purchased...



Powered by Blogger Tips - FB Like Box Popup Widget